Circle set & easy earrings
9 pages, 60 pics
This is a mini tutorial pack. It includes matching earring and pendant set and another pair of earrings.
This a Beginner tutorials.
Need Wire? Check out our Wire Page
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
By aquiring this document the purchaser agrees that under no circumstances will they use
any design they learn, whether taught in a class or from an I D Jewelry and Design publication, in part or whole, for the purposes of re-sale or their own tuition to others.
The purchaser of this document also agrees that the designs they are taught are the intellectual
property of I. D. Jewelry and Design and may not be reproduced without explicit written confirmation
by I. D. Jewelry and Design that they may do so.
Earrings - easy - FREE BONUS PATTERN
• 20 gauge wire - 5" or 12.5cm
• 24 gauge wire - 2 pieces 8" or 20cm each
• 10 Swarovski Crystals
• 2 coordinated beads, 2 fish hook earrings
Earrings - Circle
• 20 gauge wire - 4 pieces - 4" or 10cm each (ball the ends)
• 26 gauge wire - 6' or 180cm
• 2 rings soldered shut - 18 gauge - approx. 2cm in diameter
• 6 Swarovski Crystals bicones- 4mm - 2 of each colour
• 4 small jump rings, 2 fishhook earrings
Pendant - Circle
• 20 gauge wire - 2 pieces wire - 4 3/4" or 12cm each (ball the ends)
• 26 gauge wire - 3' or 90cm
• Ring solder shut - 18 gauge - approx 2cm in diameter
• Swarovski crystals bicones- 2 - 4mm and 1 - 6mm
• 2 jump rings and an 18" finished chain to wear your pendant on
You may only need some of these items but it's good to have a weaving kit including these items:
Round & flat smooth jaw pliers
Round nosed pliers
8mm & 6mm mandrel
Bench block or small anvil
Permanent marker & Ruler
Needle tool - beading awl
Liver of Sulphur (optional)
0000 steel wool & small wire brush & polishing cloth