Peacock Ear Cuff Kit
You'll receive everything in copper you'll need to make the Peacock Ear Cuff (kit makes 1 but you can add on the supplies at the bottom if you want to make a set.) This cuff style wraps around behind your ear for comfort.
This is a great kit for a intermediate weaver. Shaping th ear cuff and putting the weaves together can be daunting to a newby. You'll build on all the basic weaves and how to use them. Download the free weave tutorial from the FREE .PDF DOWNLOADS on our site. We're here to help, so don't hesitate to ask!
ALL GLASS PIECES ARE HANDMADE BY MA BEADS
STONES OR BEADS IN KITS WILL VARY!!! PLEASE CHECK OFF AT THE BOTTOM IF YOU'D LIKE YOUR KIT IN COOL OR WARM TONES.
All your instructions will be emailed to you with a .pdf file attached.
You can upgrade your kit below if you'd like to do this kit in silver wire. Just add the upgrades to your purchase below. (Fine silver is 99.9 pure silver) (Silver kits will come with sterling silver earring)
• 5 pieces 22 gauge wire - 254mm or 10" long
• 1 piece 22 gauge wire - 300mm or 12" long
• 26 gauge wire - 396cm or 13' long (doesn't have to be all in one piece)
• Swarovski crystals - assorted sizes and colours, head pin for dangle instead of teardrop Crystal
• Ball earring with loop or fishhook earring (optional)
• Round nosed pliers
• Smooth, nor marring, flat nosed pliers
• Mirror - to check your work as you go
• Wire cutters
• Small file or sandpaper to get rid of pointy ends
Liver of sulphur to antique with (optional)
Refunds and Return Policy
NO RETURNS ON CUT WIRE, KITS, TUTORIALS OR BOOKS. THEY ARE A FINAL SALE.
TERM OF USE
By aquiring this document the purchaser agrees that under no circumstances will they use
any design they learn, whether taught in a class or from an I D Jewelry and Design publication, in part or whole, for the purposes of re-sale or their own tuition to others.
The purchaser of this document also agrees that the designs they are taught are the intellectual
property of I. D. Jewelry and Design and may not be reproduced without explicit written confirmation
by I. D. Jewelry and Design that they may do so.