Small Steampunk Eye Pendant
7 pages, 29 pics
This is our Steam-punk Eye Tutorial.
I would consider this an Intermediate tutorial.
I can offer this as a kit, check the Kits page for the full kit, including the instructions.
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
By aquiring this document the purchaser agrees that under no circumstances will they use
any design they learn, whether taught in a class or from an I D Jewelry and Design publication, in part or whole, for the purposes of re-sale or their own tuition to others.
The purchaser of this document also agrees that the designs they are taught are the intellectual
property of I. D. Jewelry and Design and may not be reproduced without explicit written confirmation
by I. D. Jewelry and Design that they may do so.
• 1 piece of 254 mm or 10" - 22 gauge wire with an eye attached in the middle of wire • 1 or more pieces totalling 330 mm or 13" - 26 gauge wire for weaving
• Swarovski crystals
• Charms (assorted)
• Headpin - to make dangle at tear duct
• Watch parts (assorted)
• 1 - Swarovski diamond shape Crystal for tear duct
• 1 40mm or 1 1/2 " 14 gauge copper circle that's soldered shut • Copper coloured chain
• Small piece of Liver of Sulphur
You may only need some of these items but it's good to have a weaving kit including these items:
Round & flat smooth jaw pliers
Round nosed pliers
8mm & 6mm mandrel
Bench block or small anvil
Permanent marker & Ruler
Needle tool - beading awl
Liver of Sulphur (optional)
0000 steel wool & small wire brush & polishing cloth