Steampunk Eye Necklace
11 pages, 47 pics
This is our Steam-punk Eye Tutorial. This an Intermediate/Advanced to advanced tutorial.
We also offer this as a kit, check the Kits page for the full kit, including the instructions.
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
By aquiring this document the purchaser agrees that under no circumstances will they use
any design they learn, whether taught in a class or from an I D Jewelry and Design publication, in part or whole, for the purposes of re-sale or their own tuition to others.
The purchaser of this document also agrees that the designs they are taught are the intellectual
property of I. D. Jewelry and Design and may not be reproduced without explicit written confirmation
by I. D. Jewelry and Design that they may do so.
• 2 pieces 22 gauge wire 270mm or 11" long (add balls to end of wire with crème brûlée torch to all 22g pieces, optional)
• 2 pieces 22 gauge wire 320mm or 13" long
• 1 piece 22 gauge wire 400mm or 16" long
• 26 gauge wire totalling 600cm or 20' long (doesn't have to be 1 pc)
• 1 18mm glass flat back eye with 22 gauge wire 250mm or 10" long attached to the back (solder to a washer and glue to back of eye)
• 1 Swarovski diamond (optional), assorted beads (optional), 1 Crystal, assorted charms, 3 jump rings, head pin,18" chain(w/copper kit)
• 1 pc 22 gauge wire 90mm or 3" long & 2 65mm or 2- 2 1/2"(optional for finishing)
• Piece of liver of sulphur to colour piece (optional)
You may only need some of these items but it's good to have a weaving kit including these items:
Round & flat smooth jaw pliers
Round nosed pliers
8mm & 6mm mandrel
Bench block or small anvil
Permanent marker & Ruler
Needle tool - beading awl
Liver of Sulphur (optional)
0000 steel wool & small wire brush & polishing cloth