By aquiring this document the purchaser agrees that under no circumstances will they use
any design they learn, whether taught in a class or from an I D Jewelry and Design publication, in part or whole, for the purposes of re-sale or their own tuition to others.
The purchaser of this document also agrees that the designs they are taught are the intellectual
property of I. D. Jewelry and Design and may not be reproduced without explicit written confirmation
by I. D. Jewelry and Design that they may do so.
• 2 gemstone drops - 12-20mm long
• 2 - 4mm round gemstone
• 2 - Sterling silver 4mm smooth round bead
• 4 - 4mm bicone Swarovski crystals (2 of each colour)
• 18g copper wire - bead frame - 2 pcs. 8cm
• 18g jewellers brass - bead frame - 2 pcs 10cm
• 22g Sterling silver soft wire - 2 pcs. 10cm (with balls melted onto the ends of each wire) • 28g copper wire - 6'
• 28g bronze wire - 6'
• 28g Sterling silver wire - 2'
• 18g square wire - 5mm ID jump rings (2)
• 2 Sterling silver plated earring findings/ fish hooks
You may only need some of these items but it's good to have a weaving kit including these items:
Round & flat smooth jaw pliers
Round nosed pliers
8mm & 6mm mandrel
Bench block or small anvil
Permanent marker & Ruler
Needle tool - beading awl
Liver of Sulphur (optional)
0000 steel wool & small wire brush & polishing cloth