Elf Ear Cuff
6 pages, 30 pics
This is the Elf Ear Cuff Tutorial.
This an Intermediate tutorial.
Need wire? Check out our wire pages.
We also offer this as a kit, check on the Kits page , including the instructions.
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
By aquiring this document the purchaser agrees that under no circumstances will they use
any design they learn, whether taught in a class or from an I D Jewelry and Design publication, in part or whole, for the purposes of re-sale or their own tuition to others.
The purchaser of this document also agrees that the designs they are taught are the intellectual
property of I. D. Jewelry and Design and may not be reproduced without explicit written confirmation
by I. D. Jewelry and Design that they may do so.
• 5 pieces 22 gauge wire - 254mm or 10" long
• 1 piece 22 gauge wire - 300mm or 12" long
• 26 gauge wire - 396cm or 13' long (doesn't have to be all in one piece)
• Swarovski crystals - assorted sizes and colours, head pin for dangle instead of teardrop Crystal
• Ball earring with loop or fishhook earring (optional)
You may only need some of these items but it's good to have a weaving kit including these items:
Round & flat smooth jaw pliers
Round nosed pliers
8mm & 6mm mandrel
Bench block or small anvil
Permanent marker & Ruler
Needle tool - beading awl
Liver of Sulphur (optional)
0000 steel wool & small wire brush & polishing cloth