top of page

Let's Chat

Public·82 friends

FLASH SALE CONTINUES please note - the jewelry displays are NOT offered in the flat fee shipping. Actual shipping costs will apply. You will receive an additional (if needed) shipping bill for actual cost of shipping the stands. Pick up is always an option!

The SILVER WIRE Flash sale continues today until Sunday October 3rd, 2021 @6pm. All silver wire types have been already marked down up to 45% off. The sale is just in time for getting those....yes I'll say it....Christmas presents started and gearing up for sales. Because they've been drastically reduced in price, there's no extra savings for purchasing more. If you purchase more then $500 worth of silver, please contact me and i can set up a business purchasing account for you. Take note that I can any type of silver wire, sheet and tubing. I can quote you on anything you can't find of the website including all types of sterling silver wire. (it can be an even cheaper option then 99.9 silver)

Not only is the silver on sale but almost everything else is now on sale on the website! Lots to see, dig in and have fun. Will be adding new tutorials, hopefully, this weekend!

With the cold weather rearing it's ugly head, I guess we're all hunkering down for the pushy winter months ahead. Looking for something to do this winter? Look into joining Kit Club. I'm offering a free month to all that sign up for the silver or gold membership. Check out the perks on the website.

What beautiful creations has everyone been up to? Show me! Post your newest projects. Have a question? Ask it! We're here to help! Just want to say hi? Don't be shy, let us know who you are and what jewelry endeavours are your passion!

deb

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page